Indian Business Visa
What is an Indian Business Visa?
The Indian Business visa is an electronic business travel authorization. The foreigners who want to visit India for business purpose such as: to attend business, technical meetings, set up industrial / business ventures, for trade, to deliver a lecture under the global initiative for academic networks( GIAN), for sales/purchase, to participate in exhibitions, business, and trade fairs.
Requirements for Indian Business Visa
- Passport should hold at least 6 months validity from the date of arrival in India.
- Passport should hold at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer in India ( it depends where you enter in designated airports or seaports in India).
- You have to Upload a colored and clear scanned copy of Passport in PDF, JPG, or PNG format that size should not be more than 3MB.
- Upload colored passport-sized photographs of Applicant and the background should be white for clarity of the image. Its size should not be more than 3MB.
- Permission is allowed only if the visit involves legal business activities within India and its territories.
- Upload the copy of the Business/Invitation card or letter from the Company that is required to validate the business visa
Read more about India visa documents requirement.
Validity for Indian Business Visa
- The Indian e Visa for Business travel is valid for 365 days from the date of arrival in India./li>
- Multiple entries are allowed for Indian e-Business Visa.
- A maximum of two visits is permitted in one calendar year.
Processing of the Business Visa
- The normal processing of the Business visa takes place within 3-5 working days with no extra charges.
- The express processing of the Business visa takes place within 1-3 working days with some extra processing fees.
Please apply for a India Business visa
The Indian Business visa are valid for entry through -
28 Designated Airports
- Gaya Goa
- Port Blair
5 Designated Seaports
You may use any authorized immigration check posts to exit India -
- Port Blair
- Bedi Bunder
- Mormagoa Harbour
- Mumbai Seaport
- Nhava Sheva
- Port Blair
- New Mangalore
- Agati & Minicoy Island Lakshdwip UT
- Munabao Rail Check Post
- Attari Rail Check Post
- Gede Rail and Road Check Post
- Haridaspur Rail Check Post
- Chitpur Rail Checkpost
- Apply for the Business visa by filling the electronic form available on the site.
- Attach the required documents and submit the form.
- Complete the payment of the visa.
- You will receive the visa via the email address you have provided.
- Take a print out of the visa and carry your documents along while traveling.