Working Hours: 0
Head of Mission: Mr Ramanathan Muthu, Honorary Consul
The mission building is open for operations between 9:00 and 14:00 on a daily basis except on public holidays declared by Switzerland or India. Except for cases of emergency, visiting the Switzerland embassy is strictly by appointment. Note that visitation of Switzerland in India to the embassy may be given more priority.
- Passport and visa application processing. Check the suitable type of visa for you evisa India.
- Power of attorney
- Communicate and manage international relation between Switzerland and India
- Document Notarization
- Help Switzerland in emergency situations like war, pandemic, etc
- Negotiate trade laws
- Monitor political, social and economic trends to build mutual support and understanding for Switzerland policies
Visa types granted by Switzerland are;
- Switzerland Short-term Swiss visas
- Switzerland Airport transit Swiss visa
- Switzerland Swiss tourist/visitor visa
- Switzerland Business visa
- Switzerland Medical visa
- Switzerland Swiss visa for cultural, sport, religious, or film events
- Switzerland Official visit visa
- Switzerland Short-term study visa
- Switzerland Non-immigrant Swiss visas
- Switzerland Student visas
- Switzerland Temporary worker visas
- Switzerland Non-immigrant family visas
- Switzerland Immigrant Swiss visas
- Switzerland Family reunion visas
- Switzerland Work visas
- Switzerland Business visas
- Switzerland Retirement visa
- Switzerland Asylum-seekers and refugees in Switzerland
- Switzerland Residence and citizenship in Switzerland
Travel Insurance for India
An unexpired travel insurance is a necessary document for every foreign traveler visiting Switzerland. It is considered crucial for traveler’s emergency situations such as health, evacuation, or travel cancellation. Click Get a quote to find out the best travel insurance plan for non-Switzerland.
Switzerland and India Foreign Diplomatic Missions
The interest of Switzerland in India is represented by Swiss Honorary Consulate in Chennai . Worldwide, Switzerland and India have 324 and 216 embassies spread all over the world respectively.
The contagious nature of the recently ravaging coronavirus disease has brought the world to its knees and it has caused a temporary change in many office and business operations. The Switzerland embassy might have reviewed its operations and extent of service provided, always contact the embassy before your visit.
Since the inception of Covid-19, Switzerland has recorded about .... confirmed cases of coronavirus with up to .... active cases in population of ..... So far, about .... persons have recovered from the Covid-19. Meanwhile, it has been projected that the death toll might still increase over the next couple of days.deadly virus while nearly .... deaths have been recorded. According to the Turkish CDC, the death toll might still increase over the coming days.
In Switzerland, the medicinal centers and organizations have proposed to order vaccines for COVID-19. And as a result of the analysis, the total number of vaccines ordered by Switzerland is ..... The companies providing vaccines for COVID-19 are .... and the number of vaccines provided by these companies are .... respectively. Keeping in view the number of total vaccines, it is declared that these doses are quite enough to vaccinate .... of the population.
Information on this page is accurate to the best of our knowledge as of this day, because we carefully put them together and regularly update the information. This website assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site.