Head of Mission: Mr M. M. Murugappan, Honorary Consul
The mission building is open for operations between 9:00 and 14:00 on a daily basis except on public holidays declared by South Africa or India. Except for cases of emergency, visiting the South Africa embassy is strictly by appointment. Note that visitation of South Africa in India to the embassy may be given more priority.
- Passport and visa application processing. Check the suitable type of visa for you evisa India.
- Power of attorney
- Communicate and manage international relation between South Africa and India
- Document Notarization
- Help South Africa in emergency situations like war, pandemic, etc
- Negotiate trade laws
- Monitor political, social and economic trends to build mutual support and understanding for South Africa policies
Visa types granted by South Africa are;
- South Africa Visas for medical treatment
- South Africa Visas for working in the entertainment industry
- South Africa Visas for attending a conference
- South Africa Visas for compliance of Treaty conditions
- South Africa Visas for crew (maritime)
- South Africa Visas for cultural / economic / social exchange programmes
- South Africa Transit visas (foreigners en-route to the neighbouring countries)
Here are some articles that might help you!
Travel Insurance for India
An unexpired travel insurance is a necessary document for every foreign traveler visiting South Africa. It is considered crucial for traveler’s emergency situations such as health, evacuation, or travel cancellation. Click Get a quote to find out the best travel insurance plan for non-South Africa.
South Africa and India Foreign Diplomatic Missions
The interest of South Africa in India is represented by South African Honorary Consulate in Chennai. Worldwide, South Africa and India have 199 and 216 embassies spread all over the world respectively.
The contagious nature of the recently ravaging coronavirus disease has brought the world to its knees and it has caused a temporary change in many office and business operations. The South Africa embassy might have reviewed its operations and extent of service provided, always contact the embassy before your visit.
Since the inception of Covid-19, South Africa has recorded about .... confirmed cases of coronavirus with up to .... active cases in population of ..... So far, about .... persons have recovered from the Covid-19. Meanwhile, it has been projected that the death toll might still increase over the next couple of days.deadly virus while nearly .... deaths have been recorded. According to the Turkish CDC, the death toll might still increase over the coming days.
In South Africa, the medicinal centers and organizations have proposed to order vaccines for COVID-19. And as a result of the analysis, the total number of vaccines ordered by South Africa is ..... The companies providing vaccines for COVID-19 are .... and the number of vaccines provided by these companies are .... respectively. Keeping in view the number of total vaccines, it is declared that these doses are quite enough to vaccinate .... of the population.
Information on this page is accurate to the best of our knowledge as of this day, because we carefully put them together and regularly update the information. This website assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site.