Head of Mission: Syed Ibrahim Sait Taj, Honorary Consul
The mission building is open for operations between 9:00 and 14:00 on a daily basis except on public holidays declared by Germany or India. Except for cases of emergency, visiting the Germany embassy is strictly by appointment. Note that visitation of Germany in India to the embassy may be given more priority.
- Passport and visa application processing. Check the suitable type of visa for you evisa India.
- Power of attorney
- Communicate and manage international relation between Germany and India
- Document Notarization
- Help Germany in emergency situations like war, pandemic, etc
- Negotiate trade laws
- Monitor political, social and economic trends to build mutual support and understanding for Germany policies
Visa types granted by Germany are;
- Germany Tourist & Visitor Visa
- Germany Family Reunion Visa to Join a Relative or a Partner
- Germany Job Seeker Visa
- Germany Studying & Language Learning Visa
- Germany Working Visa
- Germany Business Visa
- Germany Airport Transit Visa
- Germany Guest Scientist Visa
- Germany Training/Internship Visa
- Germany Medical Treatment Visa
- Germany Trade Fair & Exhibitions Visa
- Germany Visa for Cultural, Film Crew, Sports, and Religious Event Purpose
Travel Insurance for India
An unexpired travel insurance is a necessary document for every foreign traveler visiting Germany. It is considered crucial for traveler’s emergency situations such as health, evacuation, or travel cancellation. Click Get a quote to find out the best travel insurance plan for non-Germany.
Germany and India Foreign Diplomatic Missions
The interest of Germany in India is represented by German Honorary Consulate in Thiruvananthapuram. Worldwide, Germany and India have 547 and 230 embassies spread all over the world respectively.
The contagious nature of the recently ravaging coronavirus disease has brought the world to its knees and it has caused a temporary change in many office and business operations. The Germany embassy might have reviewed its operations and extent of service provided, always contact the embassy before your visit.
Since the inception of Covid-19, Germany has recorded about .... confirmed cases of coronavirus with up to .... active cases in population of ..... So far, about .... persons have recovered from the Covid-19. Meanwhile, it has been projected that the death toll might still increase over the next couple of days.deadly virus while nearly .... deaths have been recorded. According to the Turkish CDC, the death toll might still increase over the coming days.
In Germany, the medicinal centers and organizations have proposed to order vaccines for COVID-19. And as a result of the analysis, the total number of vaccines ordered by Germany is ..... The companies providing vaccines for COVID-19 are .... and the number of vaccines provided by these companies are .... respectively. Keeping in view the number of total vaccines, it is declared that these doses are quite enough to vaccinate .... of the population.
Information on this page is accurate to the best of our knowledge as of this day, because we carefully put them together and regularly update the information. This website assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site.