Head of Mission: Sanjay Agarwal, Honorary Consul
The mission building is open for operations between 9:00 and 14:00 on a daily basis except on public holidays declared by Bosnia and Herzegovina or India. Except for cases of emergency, visiting the Bosnia and Herzegovina embassy is strictly by appointment. Note that visitation of Bosnia and Herzegovina in India to the embassy may be given more priority.
- Passport and visa application processing. Check the suitable type of visa for you evisa India.
- Power of attorney
- Communicate and manage international relation between Bosnia and Herzegovina and India
- Document Notarization
- Help Bosnia and Herzegovina in emergency situations like war, pandemic, etc
- Negotiate trade laws
- Monitor political, social and economic trends to build mutual support and understanding for Bosnia and Herzegovina policies
Visa types granted by Bosnia and Herzegovina are;
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Tourist Visa
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Business Visa
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Medical Visa
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Conference Visa
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Employment Visa
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Student Visa
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Transit Visa
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Entry Visa
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Journalist Visa
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Film Visa
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Emergency Visa
Travel Insurance for India
An unexpired travel insurance is a necessary document for every foreign traveler visiting Bosnia and Herzegovina. It is considered crucial for traveler’s emergency situations such as health, evacuation, or travel cancellation. Click Get a quote to find out the best travel insurance plan for non-Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Bosnia and Herzegovina and India Foreign Diplomatic Missions
The interest of Bosnia and Herzegovina in India is represented by Bosnian Herzegovinian Honorary Consulate in Kolkata. Worldwide, Bosnia and Herzegovina and India have 69 and 230 embassies spread all over the world respectively.
The contagious nature of the recently ravaging coronavirus disease has brought the world to its knees and it has caused a temporary change in many office and business operations. The Bosnia and Herzegovina embassy might have reviewed its operations and extent of service provided, always contact the embassy before your visit.
Since the inception of Covid-19, Bosnia and Herzegovina has recorded about .... confirmed cases of coronavirus with up to .... active cases in population of ..... So far, about .... persons have recovered from the Covid-19. Meanwhile, it has been projected that the death toll might still increase over the next couple of days.deadly virus while nearly .... deaths have been recorded. According to the Turkish CDC, the death toll might still increase over the coming days.
In Bosnia and Herzegovina, the medicinal centers and organizations have proposed to order vaccines for COVID-19. And as a result of the analysis, the total number of vaccines ordered by Bosnia and Herzegovina is ..... The companies providing vaccines for COVID-19 are .... and the number of vaccines provided by these companies are .... respectively. Keeping in view the number of total vaccines, it is declared that these doses are quite enough to vaccinate .... of the population.
Information on this page is accurate to the best of our knowledge as of this day, because we carefully put them together and regularly update the information. This website assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site.