The mission building is open for operations between 9:00 and 14:00 on a daily basis except on public holidays declared by Australia or India. Except for cases of emergency, visiting the Australia embassy is strictly by appointment. Note that visitation of Australia in India to the embassy may be given more priority.
- Passport and visa application processing. Check the suitable type of visa for you evisa India.
- Power of attorney
- Communicate and manage international relation between Australia and India
- Document Notarization
- Help Australia in emergency situations like war, pandemic, etc
- Negotiate trade laws
- Monitor political, social and economic trends to build mutual support and understanding for Australia policies
Visa types granted by Australia are;
- Australia 1-Visitor visas
- Australia Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601)
- Australia eVisitor (subclass 651)
- Australia Transit visa (subclass 771)
- Australia Visitor (subclass 600)
- Australia Work and Holiday visa (subclass 462)
- Australia Working Holiday visa (subclass 417)
- Australia 2-Studying and training visas
- Australia Student visa (subclass 500)
- Australia Student Guardian visa (subclass 590)
- Australia Training visa (subclass 407)
- Australia 3-Family and partner visas
- Australia Adoption visa (subclass 102)
- Australia Aged Dependent Relative visa (subclass 114)
- Australia Child visa (subclass 101)
- Australia Parent visa (subclass 103)
- Australia Partner (Provisional and Migrant) visa (subclass 309 100)
- Australia Prospective Marriage visa (subclass 300)
- Australia 4-Working and skilled visas
- Australia Business Innovation and Investment (permanent) visa (subclass 888)
- Australia Business Owner (subclass 890)
- Australia Investor visa (subclass 891)
- Australia Permanent Residence (Skilled Regional) visa (subclass 191)
- Australia Skilled Regional visa (subclass 887)
- Australia 5-Refugee and humanitarian visas
- Australia Global Special Humanitarian (subclass 202)
- Australia Protection visa (subclass 866)
- Australia Refugee visas (subclass 200, 201, 203 and 204)
- Australia Temporary Protection visa (subclass 785)
- Australia 6-Other visas
- Australia Crew Travel Authority visa (subclass 942)
- Australia Bridging visa A/B/C/E – BVA/B/C/E - (subclass 010)
- Australia Comoros Former Resident visa (subclass 151)
- Australia Maritime Crew visa (subclass 988)
- Australia Medical Treatment visa (subclass 602)
- Australia Special Category visa (subclass 444)
- Australia Special Purpose visa
- Australia 7-Repealed visas
- Australia Electronic Travel Authority (Business Entrant) visa (subclass 956 and 977)
- Australia Established Business in Australia visa (subclass 845)
- Australia Exchange visa (subclass 411)
- Australia Government Agreement visa (subclass 406)
- Australia Labour Agreement visa (subclass 120)
- Australia Medical Treatment (Short Stay) visa (subclass 675)
- Australia Sport visa (subclass 421)
- Australia Tourist visa (subclass 676)
- Australia Higher Education Sector visa (subclass 573)
Travel Insurance for India
An unexpired travel insurance is a necessary document for every foreign traveler visiting Australia. It is considered crucial for traveler’s emergency situations such as health, evacuation, or travel cancellation. Click Get a quote to find out the best travel insurance plan for non-Australia.
Australia and India Foreign Diplomatic Missions
The interest of Australia in India is represented by Australian Consulate-General in Mumbai. Worldwide, Australia and India have 157 and 216 embassies spread all over the world respectively.
The contagious nature of the recently ravaging coronavirus disease has brought the world to its knees and it has caused a temporary change in many office and business operations. The Australia embassy might have reviewed its operations and extent of service provided, always contact the embassy before your visit.
Since the inception of Covid-19, Australia has recorded about .... confirmed cases of coronavirus with up to .... active cases in population of ..... So far, about .... persons have recovered from the Covid-19. Meanwhile, it has been projected that the death toll might still increase over the next couple of days.deadly virus while nearly .... deaths have been recorded. According to the Turkish CDC, the death toll might still increase over the coming days.
In Australia, the medicinal centers and organizations have proposed to order vaccines for COVID-19. And as a result of the analysis, the total number of vaccines ordered by Australia is ..... The companies providing vaccines for COVID-19 are .... and the number of vaccines provided by these companies are .... respectively. Keeping in view the number of total vaccines, it is declared that these doses are quite enough to vaccinate .... of the population.
Information on this page is accurate to the best of our knowledge as of this day, because we carefully put them together and regularly update the information. This website assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site.